The airport ground plates have a price tag of € 29,95 each, shipping from the Netherlands not included.
Displayed aircraft models and ground service equipment are not included.
When you’d like to place an order or when you have any questions about the shipping costs or other things, please let me know by sending an email to email@example.com or by using the contact form.
Designs are subject to change
Changes may be made to the designs in order to improve connectivity and flexibility of use.
- During production, when the plates are cut to size, the designs may shift a bit, causing them to not always connect perfectly.
In my opinion that’s a small price to pay for the flexibility it creates.
- Because the plates are printed in full color, the colors may differ per product and per printing session.
- Due to the way plates of this size are laminated, there might be some imperfections in the form of specs or dust particles underneath the protective layer.
I’ve been working on several new ground plates that might make the cut.
Unfortunately I haven’t been able to finish them (yet).
- narrow-body apron based on EHRD
- narrow-body apron based on EGLC
- 3rd runway section
- 4th runway section
- displaced threshold
- threshold runway 06
- variant on AGP4, to connect aprons horizontally
- and more
Designs may change or be dropped at any time.
I’m sure I’ll be creating more designs.
Chances are new pictures will be added, so please check back regularly to find out what’s new.
Airport Ground Plates on Instagram
For more pictures also have a look at my Instagram account.
When you have any ideas, suggestions or questions, let me know.